Top 10 Reasons to Move to The DE Beaches
March 23, 2022
Our new townhomes at Friendship Creek are located in the Bethany Beach, Delaware area, offering our homeowners an incredible wealth of natural resources, edible delights, and unparalleled fun in Bethany Beach and the surrounding beach towns. We may be biased, but we think once you visit, you’ll be hooked for life! The scenic coastal charm, the shopping and dining, and the laid-back vibes make the DE beaches the perfect place to live.
Here are our top 10 reasons to move to the DE Beaches:
- The vibe. Life here is laid back and leisurely. (Maybe it’s the salty air!) Take it easy as you embrace the light, fun atmosphere. Take a bike ride, read a book, or do nothing. It’s all good.
- The small towns. The DE beach towns are friendly and charming with unique personalities. No two are alike, and each revels in its distinctive flavor. You’ll love getting to know them all!
- Sheer variety. No matter what you enjoy doing, it’s here! Biking and fishing, outlets and farmers markets, or state parks. This might be a small corner of DE, but it’s big on diverse activities all year round.
- Natural beauty. Thanks to thoughtful planning and limited development, there is plenty of unadulterated nature. Miles of protected bays, ocean, canals, and creeks, and protected forests, beaches, and more.
- The food. Foodies love it here. And why not? Delight your palate with fresh seafood, steaks and barbeque, pizza and pasta, classic diner fare, saltwater taffy, fudge, and don’t forget the world-famous boardwalk fries… we could go on forever.
- Watersports. Parasailing, boogie boarding, surfing, jet skiing, kayaking… watersports are a part of life here. Whether you’re hitting the waves or exploring the coastal marshes and hidden waterways, there’s so much to discover.
- Beach-side fun. All of your quintessential beach entertainment options are here… Amusement parks, boardwalks, mini-golf, bike rides. Plus stunning sunrises and sunsets, surf fishing, souvenir shops, shell searches and more.
- The shopping. Diverse shopping adventures await! From local antique stores to funky boutiques, popular outlet malls to historic markets. The region is packed with a huge selection of trends and deals.
- The Junction and Breakwater Trail. Situated between Lewes and Rehoboth Beach, the Junction and Breakwater Trail is one of the longest trails in Delaware, extending about five total miles. part of a 16-mile loop that connects Lewes and Rehoboth.
- Arts & culture. Just because you’re at the beach doesn’t mean there’s no culture! There are concerts at the Rehoboth Beach Bandstand, historic artifacts at the Marvel Carriage Museum, and local history at the Nanticoke Indian Tribe Museum & Center. Not to mention free movies on the beach or at the historic Clayton movie theater!
If you’re looking for a laid-back, coastal lifestyle with all the amenities and none of the traffic, Friendship Creek is perfect for you. Our townhomes are located minutes outside of Bethany Beach – an area is known for its incredible natural resources, world-class shopping and dining options, and endless fun. Contact us today to schedule your visit! We think you’ll love it here as much as we do.