The Benefits of Quick Delivery Homes
June 13, 2023
McKee Builders knows your home is more than a roof and siding. It’s your private sanctuary, the place you feel most comfortable and are proud to call home. Our high-quality homes include superior finishes and details, so you can enjoy the best of living in Delaware and Pennsylvania.
If you’ve ever built a home, you know that it can take several months of construction before it’s ready to move into. When life happens and you’re not able to wait but don’t want to forego the quality of a new construction home, Quick Delivery Homes are a great solution. Lucky for you, we have a healthy supply of homes available for 2023 move-in at our 55+ community, Preserve at Marsh Creek.
What Are Quick Delivery Homes?
Sometimes referred to as spec homes, move-in ready homes, inventory homes, quick move-in homes, and many other names, Quick Delivery Homes are new construction homes that are in the process of being built or already completely built. They offer a great solution for those who don’t want to live in a home that’s been previously owned or lived in, but also don’t have the time to wait for a new construction home to be built from the ground up.
What Are The Benefits of a Quick Delivery Home?
- Availability. Quick delivery homes provide a “ready when you are” home-buying experience because there are options available in different stages of construction that can fit your moving timeframe. Often, you can move into a quick delivery home in as little as 30 to 90 days if it’s already being constructed. There are also instances when a home is completed and ready for immediate move-in. This kind of flexibility means no waiting or worrying about when your home will be ready.
- Convenience. Moving is a big enough hassle without having to do it twice. When you choose a quick delivery home, you’ll know when your new home is ready. Whether it’s immediately or within 60 days or 90 days, you’ll be able to plan your move. No need to move twice. No need to wait or lease in between. No need to put things in storage. You will be able to sell your existing home and move into your new one. The convenience of a home built in a timeframe that accommodates your busy life is unbeatable.
- Responsiveness. Existing home inventory is in very low supply. Homes – new or used – are selling fast. Now is a great time to sell your existing home. You don’t want to miss the boat when the opportunity arises, and a quick delivery home is key to responsiveness. You can start living your new lifestyle faster. Talk about easy and stress-free.
- Seeing vs. Imagining. Quick delivery homes offer the benefit of being able to see what you’re getting. You can walk through a completed quick delivery home and be able to decide right away if it’s the right fit for you. This is great if you have a hard time visualizing how a particular floor plan will work with their lifestyle. You’ll know how living in it would be and how you might use or decorate each room.
- Possibly Better Pricing. As one of the biggest purchases you’ll make in your life, you’re sure to have a set budget in mind for your new home. Quick delivery homes make it easy to stay within that budget because they typically come with set pricing. The construction and release of these homes are planned in advance to improve the accuracy of supply orders and manage costs. This translates into predictable pricing and possible savings for you.
- Pre-Chosen Features & Finishes. If you get overwhelmed by too many choices or haven’t yet honed a personal style, a quick delivery home is a good option. These homes include features and finishes pre-chosen by design professionals. Which means no stress about making selections. You can feel confident that our designers have chosen on-trend designs to ensure your home is stylish. All you have to do is sit back, relax, and focus on moving in.
Connect with McKee Builders for Info On Quick Delivery Homes for Sale!
There are many factors that will come into play when searching for the right home. If you need to move quickly, want to see what you’re getting before you buy, and potentially save time and money, then a quick delivery home at Preserve at Marsh Creek may be the answer for you. McKee Builders has homes for sale in Delaware and Pennsylvania. Please connect with us to learn more!